100% DEPOSIT MATCH BONUS + 50 BONUS SPINSTerms & conditions apply
Eligibility & Limits
- You must be at least 18 years old to register at PlaySunny
- Bonus only available to new Players at PlaySunny
- One welcome bonus per Player
- Minimum first deposit of £10 required to participate
- Maximum promotion amount per Player is £50 Bonus and 50 Bonus Spins
- The welcome offer is not available on pre-paid card or e-wallet (Neteller and Skrill) deposits.
Crediting & Expiry
- Bonus and bonus spins will be credited automatically upon qualifying deposit
- Bonus spins are only available on Big Bass Bonanza
- Bonus spin value = £0.10
- Bonus will expire 30 days after the qualifying deposit
- Bonus spins will expire 48 hours after the qualifying deposit
Wagering & Cash Out
- Bonus amounts are subject to 40 times (x) wagering requirement before they can be withdrawn
- Bonus spin winnings will be credited as bonus funds, and therefore subject to a 40x wagering requirement before they can be withdrawn
- The maximum cash out from any individual bonus is £250. Any cash out over this amount will be adjusted down to £250 automatically
- Bingo games offered in the Bingo lobby of this website have a higher contribution rate towards bonus wagering requirements. Typically, bingo games will contribute at 10x, meaning that if a Player wagers the welcome bonus exclusively on bingo games, the wagering requirement would effectively be reduced to 4x (from 40x)
- Balance funds (cash) are always used first. Bonus funds can only be used once balance meter is 0
- Balance funds, including deposits and associated winnings, can be withdrawn at any time, but any withdrawal will result in the forfeiture of any bonuses where the wagering requirements have not been fully met
Fair Use & Restrictions
- Bonus funds can only be wagered if there are no pending (open) wagers on the account.
- Placing a wager on any Live Casino, Table Games, Video Poker, Instants or Slingo Games will forfeit the Welcome Bonus. Players will receive a warning message when opening any game where wagering could result in bonus forfeiture
- If we identify activity that we consider constitutes bonus or promotional abuse (as explained below), promotional bonuses will not be granted, and all bonuses and winnings generated because of the offer abuse on any account created by the Player will be voided.
- Bonus or promotional abuse may include, but is not limited to:
a) creation of multiple accounts
b) use of a payment method or account registered in a third-party name (not belonging to the Player)
c) attempting to circumvent the balance and bonus wagering order by wagering bonus whilst balance wagers are not concluded or by stashing bonus value in special features or progress bars within the games
- General terms and conditions apply.